Friday, December 12, 2008

Morning Glory kidded!





Morning Glory kidded with twin bucklings! Both boys have blue eyes. One is a dark buckskin in color and the other is a Cou Clair. Both are very nice bucklings, and conformationally correct. I am very pleased with Zen's boys. And Morning Glory had the easiest kidding of the season. I am so proud of her, she made my job too easy. The one buckling is very laid back while his brother is like a little jumping bean and rarely stands still.

Well I get a break from birthing out does for a good month and will be able to just sit back and enjoy babies for awhile. That will be great as I am in need of a break. We do not have another kidding for about a month and then Eowyn is due in late January. So more babies coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment