Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome...

Welcome everyone!!! I used to have a "What's New" page on our Laurel Haven Farm website at http://www.laurelhaven.net/ , but when the site was updated it was removed. I realized I missed putting weekly updates and exciting happenings around the farm on this page, so I decided to start it back up. But then I considered using a blog, afterall it is the "in" thing at the moment. And to keep up with the times I thought, why not a blog for our website it would be a great way to keep everyone up to date on events, kiddings, and other news. So here it is, we hope you enjoy checking in from time to time to see "What's New" here at Laurel Haven Farm! And to see all of our animals feel free to visit our website at www.laurelhaven.net .

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! This should be an interesting blog! I can't wait to read it as you go.

    ReplyDelete